Us TOO Prostate Cancer Education and Support Group
Sponsored by Advanced Urology Associates
The Prostate Cancer Center is pleased to announce our patient support group, the Us TOO Prostate Cancer Support Group!
Receiving the news that you or a loved one has prostate cancer is traumatizing. Life is suddenly out of control and fear takes hold. Often, feelings of helplessness, guilt, isolation and anger emerge. No one needs to face prostate cancer alone. Us TOO provides the forum for sharing, caring and learning through its many programs and services designed for both men with cancer and their loved ones.
In addition to providing education and support programs, Us TOO is an active advocate for patients. We are committed to making sure patients have access to the programs, medications, treatments and health care professionals they need for the best possible outcomes.
Us TOO is founded on the model of peer-to-peer support. The mission of Us TOO is to help men and their families make informed decisions about prostate cancer detection and treatment through support, education and advocacy.
We invite you to join one or all of our meetings. The group meets the fourth Monday of the month at 5:30 pm. In this confidential setting we offer:
- Information about Prostate Cancer and the latest treatment options.
- Open discussion about coping, adjusting, and problem solving.
- Opportunity to share experiences and feelings in an atmosphere of respect and sensitivity.
- Emotional support for those men who have recently been diagnosed, are undergoing treatment, or have completed their treatment.
- A time for men to gather together for inspiration, information, education, and camaraderie.
RSVP: (815) 409-4957 or email email@example.com
All meetings begin at 5:30 pm at:
Advanced Urology Associates
1541 Riverboat Center Drive
Joliet, IL 60431
Walk-Ins Welcome; Refreshments will be served.