The UroLift® System is designed to treat lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It opens the urethra directly by retracting the obstructing prostatic lobes without cutting, heating or removing prostate tissue.
- Minimally invasive
Rapid symptom relief
- Minimal downtime
- Preserves sexual function
- Does not preclude other treatment options
The UroLift Delivery Device is inserted transurethrally through a rigid sheath under cystoscopic visualization in order to reach the targeted area of obstruction.
Urolift ProcedureThe UroLift Implant is deployed through a needle that comes ot of the delivery device to retract the obstructing lobes.
Each UroLift Delivery Device contains one UroLift Implant. Typically, 4-5 UroLift Implants are placed into the prostate.
- Endoscopic results can be immediately confirmed post-procedure
- Patients may experience symptom relief as early as 2 weeks post-procedure
- There have been no reports of new onset of sexual dysfunction, retrograde ejaculation or permanent erectile dysfunction
- UroLift System treatment does not preclude the option for future UroLift, TURP, or laser procedures should one be indicated
Most common adverse events reported include hematuria, dysuria, micturition urgency, pelvic pain, and urge incontinence. Most symptoms were mild to moderate in severity and resolved within two to four weeks after the procedure.
1 Data on file at NeoTract, Inc.
2 Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study
Schedule a Urolift Consultation with Advanced Urology Associates
For more information, please give our adult urology experts at Advanced Urology Associates a call at 815.409.4930 serving near Lockport, Illinois.
Please visit any of our locations
Advanced Urology Morris
1401 Lakewood Dr. Unit 3
Morris, IL 60450
Advanced Urology Silver Cross Location
1890 Silver Cross Blvd.
Pavilion A, Ste. 430
New Lenox, IL 60451
Advanced Urology AUA Prostate Cancer Center
1541 Riverboat Center Drive
Joliet, IL 60431